Little Red School, Otsego Township, Allegan County, Michigan
Location: 42.4787, -85.7497, at 793 Lincoln Rd, Otsego, MI.
Little Red Schoolhouse (Otsego District No 9) was established in 1887, and is now an antique shop. It is a plain red-brick schoolhouse without a bell tower, but with a school bell on a pole in front. It has a single centered front door and 2 small front windows, one on either side of the door. It has one large arched window on the right side (there might have been more that are bricked-over now), two on the left side (more might be covered by the small addition covering the rear half of the left side), and four on the back.