Battle Creek School, Battle Creek Township, Calhoun County, Michigan
Location: withheld since this is now a private residence.
Battle Creek School (Beckley School) was built in 1859 and named after Ira Beckley, an early settler. The schoolhouse was in use until 1957. It is a wood-frame structure, painted white, with a red asphalt roof. It has an intact bell tower with a school bell inside. It is now a private residence. It was for sale in 2017, but the for-sale sign no longer appeared in 2018.