Kellogg School, Clarence Township, Calhoun County, Michigan
Location: 42.3382, -84.7564
Kellogg School was built in 1873 and in use until 1960. It is a wood-frame schoolhouse painted white and trimmed in green with four large windows on the west side and only one small window on the east side. It has a single centered door with two small windows on either side of it. The schoolhouse is protected by a metal roof, and a bell tower at the front of its peak houses a school bell that was donated by Mr. John Hammond in August of 2012.