Crawford School, Kalkaska Township, Kalkaska County, Michigan

Location: withheld since this school is still open.

Crawford School was built in 1877 for $500 by Hiram T Evans and is still active having been in continuous use for over 118 years. It is a wood-frame structure with 4 large windows on each side, a single centrered front door, and a bell tower with a school bell inside.

    
Crawford School, erected in 1877 for $500 by Hiram T Evans, still active having been in continuous use for over 118 years, located in Kalkaska County, Michigan

[Home]                         copyright (c) 2012-2022 by Jeff Bondono (email)