Millville School, Mayfield Township, Lapeer County, Michigan
Location: Withheld since this is now a private residence.
Millville School, built in 1844 and used as a schoolhouse until 1957, was converted into a home in 1983 and restored to original condition. It features more than the normal 3 large windows along each side (the left side has over 6), and it retains its bell tower which still houses a school bell. The front of the home has a centered door and a small window on either side, which probably lit a boys and girls cloakroom.