Heldt School, Armada Township, Macomb County, Michigan
Location: withheld since this is now a private residence.
Heldt School was built in 1859 and in use as a school until 1951. The schoolhouse was originally located on the east side of North Avenue between 30 and 31 Mile Roads, but was moved to the current location. It's now a private residence, and not really recognizable today as a converted one-room schoolhouse.