Keves School, Saint Clair Township, St Clair County, Michigan
Location: withheld since this is now a private residence.
Keves School was built in 1879 and in use until 1968. It's now a private residence. It's a rectangular wood-frame schoolhouse following a common pattern of a single centered front door with an awning above it, a window on either side of the door, 3 windows on each side of the building, and an addition in the back. The bell tower still exists and contains a school bell behind the glass or plexiglass enclosure.