Geddes Town Hall School, Pittsfield Township, Washtenaw County, Michigan
Location: 42.24911, -83.62477, on West Circle Drive, Ypsilanti, MI.
Geddes Town Hall School is a wooden schoolhouse built on the Geddes farm at the corner of Morgan and Thomas Roads in 1895 for a cost of $677.50, replacing a brick building constructed in 1852. The school was in use until 1957 when it was closed. It was moved to Eastern Michigan University campus in 1987. It's a rectangular wood-frame structure with a single centered front door with a portico above it, and a window on either side of it. Each side of the schoolhouse has 3 windows. There is a small addition in the rear of the building.