Marlette District No 10 School, Marlette Township, Sanilac County, Michigan
Location: 43.40077, -83.04659, at the southeast corner of S Decker Rd and Miller Rd.
Marlette District No 10 School was built in 1907 according to the barely-legible sign above the door. It's a brick schoolhouse with four large windows on each side, and a corrugated garage-door-sized door on the front, suggesting it is used nowadays for storage of farm equipment. No bell tower remains, and the sign above the door is only barely-legible because of some intense computer processing - it's just a flat concrete slab to the naked-eye. No effort was spent to make the brickwork of this schoolhouse interesting except for a horizontal row of diagonally-placed bricks that tie this schoolhouse to the nearby Marlette District No 2 School.